Bryan Medical Group (BMG)
Our Bryan Medical Group (BMG) website was established to bring Medical Professionals to the public. We are working to optimize our client’s websites to ensure that when issues arise with your health care our practitioners appear at the top of your search. BMG does not in any way provide any Medical Advice or employ any Healthcare Providers. We are provide website design services to Medical Professionals to allow them to become the preferred resource to you the patient. The BMG group works hard to establish and culture a good working relationship with our medical professionals. In doing so we are always looking for Good and Bad comments about service you have received. Please feel free to contact us through our contact page located within the Main Menu. We are working hard to bring the Medical Professionals to you. We will continue to expand our site and medical professional partnerships and as we do you will be able to find them above under their perspective field of expertise.
Our team is currently building a conglomerate listing of Medical Professionals in various Medical Professions. Bryan Medical group will have a diversified portfolio of Medical Professionals which will include Chiropractors, Pediatricians, General Physicians, Cardiologists, Dentists and more. This will not be a quick process however our team is determined to improve our client’s standings and drive business in their respective direction.
Medical Professionals we offer service to.
- Chiropractors are Medical Professionals who specialize in the disorders related to the neuromusculoskeletal system. They perform diagnosis, treatment and preventive treatment on their patients through learned techniques. Chiropractors are highly trained medical professionals who utilize practices of manual and manipulative therapy to help patients with combating effects of a multitude of disorders affecting their general health. Through Chiropractic therapy patients are treated for underlying joint dysfunctions that dramatically affect their wellbeing. Chiropractic care is generally classified as complementary and alternative medicine however these medical professionals see thousands of patients daily throughout the US for help managing their pain.
- Pediatricians are Medical Professionals who specialize in children under the age of 21. They manage the physical, behavioral, and mental health of children. Pediatricians are trained to diagnose and treat a wide spectrum of illnesses that affect children. These illnesses can be as minor as simple colds to problems as serious as various diseases. Typically your child from birth will need the care of a Pediatrician. As a medical professional they will see him/her multiple times as a baby for checkups up until the age of 2 at which point they will be schedule for annual checkups. Your Pediatrician is the medical professional you call when your child is not feeling well. It is very important to have a great relationship with the Pediatrician you choose as they will be in your child’s life for the next 21 years.
- General Physicians are Medical Professionals who treat acute and chronic illnesses/disorders. They provide Preventive care and Health Education to their patients. General Physicians typically manage a diverse field of illness that are usually in the early stage of development. These illnesses may require urgent medical professional intervention accounting for patient’s biological, psychological and social factors. They are not specialists who focus on one aspect of the body such as the heart or foot. General Physicians are trained to treat any sex or age patient for a wide range of illness. Wide range stemming from giving birth to treating serious diseases. General Physicians are highly trained Medical Professionals who typically are you first line of defense against illness. If necessary they will provide referrals to experts who focus on one primary health area such as Cardiologists, Dermatologists, etc.
- Cardiologists are Medical Professionals who specialize in finding, treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels. Typically a Cardiologist serves as a consultant for other doctors. This happens when your General Physician feels that you may have a significant heart or related condition. As a Medical Professional they will usually refer you to the Cardiologist to conduct further testing to identify if there is a problem. Cardiologist may work from an office or hospital but they will review your medical history and perform physical examination and the necessary tests to try to diagnose what could be causing your health issue symptoms.
- Dentists are Medical Professionals that provide services that are devoted to maintaining oral health. It is a very dynamic health profession and much strength is being given to the impact that good oral hygiene plays to overall health. Many diseases and now being linked to oral care. Most Dentists approximately 80% are General Dentists who have a broad range of services they perform. As medical professionals they use techniques and equipment that examine the head, neck and oral cavity to help with identifying and diagnosing oral conditions that lead to systemic disease. They use radiography, computer generating imaging and other diagnostic techniques to identify diseases of the teeth and gums. Dentists perform treatment in the form of restoration, replacement of teeth. Approximately 9 out of 10 Dentists work through private practices to delivery care to their patients.
Bryan Medical Group (BMG) is proud to provide a service to these individual Medical Professional groups as they are the true hero’s in our culture. Caregivers who work in their respective fields to preserve and nurture life as we know it. As individuals who are seeking health care the BMG team will work to bring the cream of the crop providers to you via the internet. We have a lot of work to do and will continue to support the effort on a daily basis.